[thelist] Client wants to put my gfx on his letterhead

Ben Henick persist1_pdx at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 23:39:54 CDT 2000

I have a client using Word 2k and Quicken '99 who wants to put the ID I
designed for him onto his correspondence and invoices.  So:

What format(s) should the output be in, and how (using Adobe Whatever)
do I ensure that he'll get a hi-res file?  He does all of this on an
older Postscript-capable inkjet...

I would prefer that he go to a printer (or at least Kinko's) but he's
already turned down that advice.

Thanks in advance,

=====
Ben Henick              |  "In the long run, men hit only
Web Author At-Large     |  what they aim at.  Therefore,
www.io.com/persist1/    |  though they should fail
persist1 at io.com         |  immediately, they had better aim
persist1_pdx at yahoo.com  |  high."  --Henry David Thoreau