[thelist] cf express

Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca
Mon Sep 25 14:40:26 CDT 2000

hola cold fusion admins...

it's time i developed some cold fusion code on my own desktop

cf express was the version 4.0 slightly crippled cold fusion server,
right?  did cf express evolve into cf professional 4.5?

any recommendation as to what personal web server i need to install on my
win95 pc in order to get cf pro to run some simple actions against a
microsoft access database also on my win95 pc?  would i be looking at pws
from microsoft or is there an alternative?   i tried searching for pws and
personal web server on microsoft.com, but every link i follow seems to
redirect me to the internet explorer 5.5 home page, i can't find pws and i
don't want ie5.5 just now...

i humbly seek your suggestions and commiserations...

rudy
r937.com