[thelist] Strange page returned

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Tue Sep 26 02:07:17 CDT 2000

Hi again,

We've think we've found the problem - Apache servers will put their own
header on header-less content returned via a FastCGI request, and due to a
problem with one of the Cobol components in the backend, nothing was being
returned so the server was giving us a blank page with its header stuck on
the top.  If that makes sense.

Thanks again all the same,
Karen