[thelist] Printing From the Browser??

Potts, Douglas Douglas.Potts at dla.com
Tue Sep 26 09:32:08 CDT 2000

Hi,
We've  a requirement to print reports from the browser, but this is pretty
messy. I was wondering if anyone knew of some good ideas or maybe an applet
that makes this easier. We basically need to print an HTML page.
This is on an intranet using ie so the usual cross-browser/security issues
don't apply.
Regards and thanks,
Doug

<tip type="Stress relief">
	Try drinking chamomile tea instead of coffee it's a cure for stress,
ideal for those heavy implementations.
</tip>

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed.  It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact DLA, a UK law firm, (http://www.dla.com/) on +44 (0) 8700 111111 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then delete it from your system.

Please note that neither DLA nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any).  No contracts may be concluded on behalf of DLA by means of email communications.

A list of the names of the partners of DLA (who are either solicitors or registered foreign lawyers) and their qualifications is available for inspection at 3 Noble Street, London, EC2V 7EE, UK.

Regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales; authorised by the Society to conduct investment business.