[thelist] Problematic Client

Louise Butler lbutler at mercantisystems.com
Tue Sep 26 14:50:45 CDT 2000

One of the clients I've been contracting too has presented a difficult
problem. I've created several different composites and mock ups of a new UI
for a webbased application. However, they've veto'd everything I come up
with.

I feel like they have a very specific idea of what they want, and they just
aren't clueing me into it.

They've also unintentionally withheld (just didn't think to give it to me)
alot of documentation on the app (which would have REALLY helped in the
first two weeks of my work, when I was still struggling to make sense of the
whole shebang.

Is it time to let this client go?