[thelist] CF: CFLOCATION Slap! Slap! Slap!

Frank framar at interlog.com
Wed Sep 27 18:15:49 CDT 2000

I swear to god I'm having the roughest time with the simplest of
tags. I've got a simple little password scheme, that checks to see if
a user & pass, exist then match, and if so, lays a cookie. Below is
kept in the application file.

<!--- If the user is not properly logged in,
       and this is not the login page, choke --->

<cfif #cgi.script_name# neq '/myDirectory/AccountLogin.cfm'>
    <cfif not isdefined("cookie.permissionCode")>
       <cflocation url="someDirectory/somePage.cfm">
       <cfabort>
    </cfif>
</cfif>

Can anyone suggest why an NT server would serve me 'The object has
moved here' page, with the same bloody link?

This is one of those stupid little problems that make me want to grab
anyone remotely responsible and slap'em around. Double Grrr with
vinegar on top.

--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com