[thelist] Javascript blues...

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Thu Sep 28 03:23:14 CDT 2000

John,

You need to open a stream to the new window's document and then close it
again after writing to it.  Put the following in place of your doc.write
statement:

	pictureWindow.document.open()
	pictureWindow.document.write(pictureCode)
	pictureWindow.document.close()

Note that attempting to open the document again after you've closed the
stream will result in the document contents being overwritten.

HTH
Karen