I found a new bug in Netscape version 4.72. My clients were having difficulty printing pages. Only a portion of the page would print out. So, I tried to isolate the problem. Finally, I pulled out the margin-top, bottom, left, right tags from the H1, H2 and H3 classes in the stylesheet. After fooling around, I had them set at: margin-top : 11pt; margin-right : 0pt; margin-bottom : 0pt; margin-left : 0pt; I deleted this. Problem disappeared! I was trying to tighten up the margin following these heading lines. It didn't work at any setting. So, now, I will just replace all H1 tags with <span class="H1"> and hope that works. It's a burdensome workaround. So, this is really two bugs. The printing problem and the failure of margin properties to work properly in heading tags. Maybe someone else has dealt with this. Grumble.