[thelist] Teaching Staff to Fish (was Email Icons?)

Ron White ronwhite at lists.evolt.org
Mon Oct 2 12:59:53 CDT 2000

Well in that case, since they wish to remain ignorant dumbasses...(How
Typical) Go into each browser and create a folder in Favorites/Bookmarks and
save the pertinent pages to them. Drag and Drop these folders into an email
and send it to the morons with precise instructions on how to drag and drop
it into their Favorite/Bookmarks...(Otherwise they will surely fug it up)

Ron
Has no patience for people who choose to remain ignorant... Can you tell??
:-)