[thelist] Script to fix Netscape CSS-P bug?

Ben Henick persist1_pdx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 02:20:30 CDT 2000

I am working on a frontdoor for the redesign of my personal site that
is dependent upon CSS-P for layout.

When the user resizes their window, Netscape naturally trashes the
whole thing.  So I set the page to refresh for Netscape users.

However, I know there's a script to work around this problem...

Does anybody know where I can find an example of this script?

TIA

=====
Ben Henick              |  "In the long run, men hit only
Web Author At-Large     |  what they aim at.  Therefore,
www.io.com/persist1/    |  though they should fail
persist1 at io.com         |  immediately, they had better aim
persist1_pdx at yahoo.com  |  high."  --Henry David Thoreau