[thelist] cryptic question

Eduardo Dominguez lalo_dominguez at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 09:38:27 CDT 2000

The thing is, how can I keep even the salt number secret. The prizes
we are giving in our internal game are juicy and we everyone to
participate. This code is in CVS so anyone can see the salt number.
Its in PHP.

I still havent figured out how to do it.

(btw, we trust our people, but what bugs me is that this problem,
for now, cant be resolved :)