[thelist] Hat-in-hand help request

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Tue Oct 3 11:36:33 CDT 2000

While IE doesn't care about the FORM attribute, Netscape does.
So you cannot simply drag a textarea into your page. You have to drag a form
first, then a text area into the form.

The end result code would be:
<form action="whatever it is that FP2000 requires as a bot to submit a
form">
<textarea>
</textarea>
</form>

And you'll most probably need a submit button somewhere in there. ;)