[thelist] drivers wanted (please)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 10:34:34 CDT 2000

i'm giving only some cursory feedback, cuz any time now
someone's gonna hand over that fax i've been waiting for...

when i reloaded the front page, it ate NN... the front page has no
HTML?  it's just a Flash movie?  given that and the URLs, this site
is un-indexable...

home page...

- Pasquale is a link... to what?  it's him on a chair... will it take me
to his bio?  i can't guess from the URL in the status bar...

- there's no way to tell what text is a hyperlink and what isn't... for
instance, the copy on the right is plain text... but it appears to be
the same font style as the link in Pasquale's photo, or in the
footer... the text under the three images is all bold, but some is a
hyperlink and some isn't...

- given the working menus above, i want to be able to click the text
that appears under the images... i already expect it to work like the
menus for some reason...

- the link to home is too small a target to hit... the word 'home' tells
me what it does, but i still wanna click the ampersand - because
it's easier, a bigger target, and occupies the top-left link-to-home
logo space...

- that little blue rightward-pointing arrow is confusing to me... i
didn't want to click a link to leave the page yet, but i tried that in
case there was another menu... i expected a menu style to match
the ones below it, but it's text on hyper-green...

- i want the arrows on either side of the animated couch to do
something when i click on them... dunno what, tho...

- while i like the dotted lines you use on the site, and while i am
using NN and not IE, i still keep thinking i clicked something
accidentally when a page loads... part of it is because i'm surfing at
640 and can't see the other edges...

other pages

- the breadcrumb is a little funky... without an underline or other
text styling, i can't tell where i am in that path without hovering over
it... it needs to delineate the path from the current page more
clearly...

- ok, it's not 640-friendly... i can accept that cuz you clearly know
it... but if pages are only gonna be 300px tall, do i really need a link
to the top of the page?

- on
http://www.divaniedivani.it/Natuzzi/SitoEsterno/Negozi/HomeNegozi
/1,1657,,00.html, click "Il negozio del mese" over the pic on the
right... this is the URL it has:
http://www.divaniedivani.it/Natuzzi/SitoEsterno/Negozi/NegozioMes
e/1,1659,1         ,00.html

- you need custom 400 pages...

- i hate forms wrapped in font tags on NN... they get all long and
short and grumpy... like rickets... on your contact page...

- image overlaps at 640x480 on
http://www.divaniedivani.it/Natuzzi/SitoEsterno/ChiSiamo/HomeChi
Siamo/1,1662,,00.html and
http://www.divaniedivani.it/Natuzzi/SitoEsterno/NoiVoi/HomeNoiVoi/
1,1688,,00.html and
http://www.divaniedivani.it/Natuzzi/SitoEsterno/Offerta/HomeOfferta/
1,1635,,00.html

- can you tell i hate URLs like that?

so... what kind of deal can you offer me on a fine leather chair?