[thelist] IE 5.0 Bug?

Dan Slater DSlater at buxtonco.com
Wed Oct 4 17:11:36 CDT 2000

Hi,

I have a page for timecards.  It shows existing entries to a timecard in the
top portion, and has an 'add' row at the bottom.

On submitting, the action page inserts the record into the table and uses
<cflocation> to send the user back to the timecard page.  The page reloads
and all is well with the world.

However, if the user clicks on his 'back' button AFTER completion of an add
- The entire upper portion is wrong,  the correct data appears for each row,
but in the wrong columns.  The only way to clear it up is with a refresh.

This only happens in IE 5.0 and does not happen with IE 5.5.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Or is this bad coding on my part?  I've
never had a page do this before.

Respectfully,

Dan Slater