[thelist] color blindness

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 5 07:41:37 CDT 2000

that's not enough of the audience for me... remember, it still
*works*... if you have enough contrast and it's still usable, i'd leave
it... most other color combinations you choose will be seen
differently by different types of color-blindness anyway...  and the
color blind viewer is already used to seeing that brown in place of
the green everywhere anyway...

if it were unusable for that audience, then i'd reconsider...

it's similar to designing for screen res, or browser... i think applying
the same rules of thumb might be handy...