[thelist] apache problem

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Thu Oct 5 15:07:36 CDT 2000

Thanks, worked like a charm.  Guess you do learn something everyday.

<tip type="Dynamic IP Address">
For those of you developing over a dial-up or DSL with a dynamic IP, try out

http://www.dynip.com

They offer very cheap DNS service for your dynamic IP and will give you a
permanent foo.dynip.com domain name.  Very worth while if you're running a
server from a dynamic IP address.
</tip>