[thelist] symlinks/freebsd/apache

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Thu Oct 5 15:15:15 CDT 2000

Rude -

Think thats a cool idea, and you'll notice that http://evolt.org/browser
and http://evolt.org/browsers redirect you to the browser archive now..
This is kinda what you're suggesting, but on a more generic level(i just
added those redirects last week).

as for redirecting to specific articles based on generic keyword, don't
know if that would work.. what happens when you get more than one
article with the same subject?

http://evolt.org/coldfusiontrick
http://evolt.org/trickwithcoldfusion-more

you'd have to decide which goes where and what points to what. its a
great idea, but there are just too many articles ..

on a more generic level though,

http://evolt.org/commentary -> the commentary 'center'
http://evolt.org/code -> the code center
etc.

might be a good idea. what say you?!? ;)

.djc.