[thelist] Linux RH 6.2 FTP server problems.

Christopher Ditty CDitty at email.usps.gov
Thu Oct 5 16:07:22 CDT 2000

     Hello all,

     I am having a problem ftp'ing to a linux box that I just built and put
     into production.  I can ftp to the site and connect with my userid and
     password, but when I type anything (ie...ls, cd), I get a connection
     refused message.  Strange thing is that when it was still connected to
     our internal network, I was able to ftp to it fine.  Wierd.

     I can hit it with a web browser, just not via ftp.

     Anyone?

     Thanks

     CDitty