[thelist] RE: I gots one for ya --SOLVED

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Oct 5 16:42:12 CDT 2000

despite the MS kb docs saying this was a bug in Interdev 1 and fixed in 6.0,
the workaround still works.

what happens: you have default.asp on one web, and default.htm is set as the
first default document on the destination site. When you copy, the FP
extensions rename the file to the first default doc in the list;
default.htm.

workaround: remove the default.htm from the list of default documents on the
destination site.

the KB article did say that the FP2k extensions fix this as well ....

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/