[thelist] coldfusion - rank beginner faqs/tutorials?

rudy limeback r937 at interlog.com
Sat Oct 7 18:23:22 CDT 2000

> I'm looking for something to familiarize me with coldfusion.
> I've never touched it before, so any great links to some good
> instruction material would be greatly appreciated.  *smiles*

hi scott

if you like buying books, get ben forta

you can also download the complete set of cf documentation from allaire

  http://www.allaire.com/documents/cf45docs/compressed/cfdocs.zip

i've heard one or two grumbles about it, but i personally think it is
excellent documentation and more than adequate to learn from

it's 4.7 megs to download, expands to 9 megs, and contains 1600 files which
consist of several manuals

and these are not ordinary "start at the beginning, go on to the end"
linear manuals, these are hyperlinked web pages which allow you to bounce
around and read whatever you like

the language reference is especially good

rudy
r937.com