[thelist] Graphic Output from Numeric Input

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Oct 9 04:41:38 CDT 2000

Wow, amazing link.  We've wanted this for months...

But the spelling's wrong in the link.  And it should
go in the tip library

<tip type="Perl" author="Benjamin Deboute">
Annoyed that GD doesn't do GIFs any more?  Does that
make GD basically worthless?

Never mind: Imagemagick takes up the slack.

http://www.imagemagick.org

</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com