[thelist] DW2: PageMill cleaner?

Erika Meyer meyer at up.edu
Mon Oct 9 15:41:22 CDT 2000

Heard that DW has the ability to clean up FrontPage and/or PageMill code.

I have DW2 & can't find anything like that.  Is it there?  I have a
lot of yucky PageMill code I'd like to eradicate.

_____________________

<tip type="web vs. print" author="erika">

Beware of "web companies" that mail you glossy print copies of the
web-safe color chart complete with black & grey background 'viewers',
with meaningless graphics interspersed between the spots of color.

Chances are such a company has trouble with the concept that the web
is not print.

http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=3009&catid=25

If you really want the "216 web-safe colors" at your fingertips, get
an editing program (such as BBEdit) that makes the color chart easily
available to you.

</tip>