[thelist] Critique Request: www.fontosaurus.com

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 00:59:49 CDT 2000

My thoughts -
first of all, it -is- a pretty lookin' site.

Two things -
Fontosaurus text - perhaps each letter should be bevelled
individually, I found it difficult to read.  I hate to say it,
'cause it's damn fine looking.
Icons - geek?  I had great difficulty figuring that one out
until I highlighted it to see where it was going.  It should
probably be the last icon, BTW, as usually people leave that
info for the end.

Oh, and if you've seen the light on Gwen stefani, you might
perhaps think of switching to Shirley Manson of Garbage fame...
smart as a whip with a dark wit, and she dances like a
kickboxer. ;)  Nothing like a strong girl to... oh.  Yeah.
Sorry. *grin*

--- "Bailey, Dan" <dbailey2 at healthaxis.com> wrote:
> This is the site that I've been plugging away at the past few
> weeks.
> (www.fontosaurus.com)  Please peruse the layout, content,
> functionality,
> etc. and let me know what you think/what I should do to
> improve upon things.
>
> Flame away!  :-)
>
> -- Dan

=====