[thelist] Cold Fusion

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Oct 11 11:28:51 CDT 2000

HI Chris,

Ben Forta's "Web Application Construction Kit" is your best bet for getting
started, and down the road you'll likely want to purchase Forta's "Advanced
ColdFusion Application Development".

Allaire's software product ColdFusion Studio is also an invaluable tool for
working with CF.  Mucho built-in help...

Web Application Construction Kit
MacMillan Publishing Company; ISBN: 078971809X
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/078971809X

Advanced ColdFusion Application Development
MacMillan Publishing Company; ISBN: 0789718103

Hope this helps,

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager