[thelist] [OT] Networking W98

kev.skindrill kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 11 13:26:01 CDT 2000

Thanks for all your help & suggestions, especially Alan, that must have
taken  a while dude & I really appreciate the time spent. Just for the
record I am using a crossover cable so apologies to anybody who mistook my
reference to a straight cable as not being the correct bit of kit.
Unfortunately I'm still having no luck :(  After implementing Alan's
suggestions I briefly saw Heather's computer show up but I couldn't access
it and when I went back later it had disappeared again. This is a very
baffling situation which I have now spent more than enough time on today,
but please feel free to fling any other suggestions my way.

Thanks again