[thelist] Mac users can you help?

Daniel Thompson factotum at mac.com
Wed Oct 11 18:26:11 CDT 2000

Got an error...

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

Error processing CFFILE tag

The MIME type of the uploaded file (/) was not accepted by the server.
Please verify that you are uploading a file of the appropriate type.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFFILE), occupying document position (37:5) to (37:151).

Date/Time: 10/12/00 12:06:38
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Mac_PowerPC)
Remote Address: 216.212.11.198
HTTP Referer:
http://www.organicpathways.co.nz/market/naturesabundance/admin/index.cfm?Fus
eAction=ShowAddProductForm
Query String: CFID=448054&CFTOKEN=63146649

Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure
to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).