[thelist] Mac users can you help?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Wed Oct 11 19:24:57 CDT 2000

>  I have a client protesting that my admin system doesn't
>  work on her iMac. If you use a Mac with IE would you
>  mind taking a look?

add record
fill most fields in (no image)
save record.

Error. It looks like there's a field that you've set that requires
some data (required), but when one leaves it, it chokes. The solution
is either to make it so that data is not required for the field, or
that the field is not inserted, or that dummy data is inserted.

I love what you've done with the help, at the bottom. Is this
something you've done, or is it a solution that I can get my hands on?

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Field
'Shop1_Brands.BrandName' cannot be a zero-length string.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (21:9) to
(21:60).

Date/Time: 10/12/00 12:57:40
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Mac_PowerPC)
Remote Address: 24.43.66.191
HTTP Referer:
http://www.organicpathways.co.nz/market/naturesabundance/admin/index.cfm?FuseAction=ShowAddProductForm

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com