[thelist] Eudora support

Seb Barre sebastien at oven.com
Thu Oct 12 14:52:41 CDT 2000

At 09:02 AM 10/12/2000 -1000, you wrote:

> >Oh - and remove Outlook from your machine. Use Netscape or Eudora
> >or anthing else.
> >;-)
>
>Help!
>
>I don't, have never and likely never will use Eudora...but I have clients
>that do.
>
>One of them just hosted a domain with me and needs help configuring Eudora
>to check her ISP email account, as well as teh domain name email account.
>Can anyone refer me to very clear directions for how to add an account (or
>the Eudora equivalent).

I'm assuming at least 4.0+ for versions.

Go to Tools -> Personalities.  Right-click in the personalities window,
select New.  Follow the wizard.  Once the profile has been created, right
click on it and edit it (Properties), and then you can fill in any other
relevant details.  Keep doing this to add as many profiles as you want.

Feel free to email me directly if you have any other Eudora questions..
(hmm I'm wondering if that statement is a good idea or not, oh well)..

--- -- -
Seb Barre - sebastien at oven.com
OVEN Digital Toronto
Work: 416-595-9750 x 222