[thelist] Image not downloading

qDOTcom qDOTcom at mweb.co.za
Fri Oct 13 00:36:22 CDT 2000

I once developed a similar problem ...

I worked on a restriced folder  on the same NT box that happens to be our
web server; to make a .ZIP that I later put in the wwwroot\ path for users
to download. What happened here is that everytime users try to download that
ZIP it gave them a windows username and password challenge. Perhaps your
problem may be solved by setting access rights to that image to be the same
as other download-able material.