[thelist] Setting cookies w/ PHP

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Oct 17 09:15:32 CDT 2000

Know nothing of PHP, but experienced this same problem yesterday
(with Nav 4.75).

I removed the domain attribute if it's a Netscape browser, and then
the cookie was set. Dunno, was this the way Netscape fixed the
"Cookie Monster" bug?

I have cookies in my cookie file that have been created since
installing 4.75 that DO have domain attributes such as .domain.com
... so it is possible ... how?

--

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 827 3963