[thelist] Print Magazine digital design annual

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 16:08:45 CDT 2000

> From: "Patricia Meeks" <pmeeks at email.msn.com>
>
> <blush> I rarely reed Print, I just look.

yep, me too...

> > not bummed out at all... in fact, one of my sites is in there...
>
> Excellent and congratulations - which one? When I worked in advertising, the
> only thing I ever read in Print were the credits to see which of my friends
> had made it in to each issue (I'm not talented in design or graphics and
> remain in awe of this type of talent.)

http://mdellas.com/, page 125...

when i say one of *my* sites, i mean one of the sites *my*
company made... and yes, it's my company, i'm not just an
employee, so far... the guys who did the design are spectacular,
and my input was minimal -- i just hassled them on usability and
accessibility issues...