[thelist] a tale of semi epic proportions

Martha Hesselein mhessel at forwardconsulting.com
Wed Oct 18 11:40:28 CDT 2000

LemurMan,

Would you mind posting a few of these links?  My boss has two clients that
want to host their own sites; I know it is something to approach very
cautiously and carefully, but I cannot rationally explain my feelings of
dread.

>>Trust me on this one and read the links I'm sending you( large group of
links on DOS attacks, buffer overflows , cracking, 10,000 ways to
destroy your business by plugging you company server to the web)