[thelist] Mac to IIS: FTP hell

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 23:42:06 CDT 2000

> From: Scott Dexter <sgd at ti3.com>
>
> can you spend 20 minutes and download/install FTP-ServU on the NT box? The
> IIS ftp server is well known fodder and should be ditched the first chance
> you get.
>
> Seriously, its worth the download/15 minute install-setup. Trust me.

i agree with scott on this one... i'd bet they're using the default FTP
services on the box... *however*, you said you don't have much
access to the box, so perhaps something else...

can Stuffit write .zip archives?  i thought it could, so if it can, create
a .zip and ask the server admin to open it up (recursing subdirs)...
that might be easier...