[thelist] Livechat?

Janet F. waxplanet at sunflower.com
Mon Oct 23 12:40:27 CDT 2000

You may find it interesting that Human Click was just bought out by LiveChat
(I think that's the name).  Anyway, I found out a few months ago, that they
integrate spyware into the program which allows them to watch your behavior
and whereabouts on the net.  I uninstalled the program when I found this out
and wrote a letter to the president of Human Click.  Needless to say, I
never heard back from him.

Janet