[thelist] bug in fw3/dw3 Create Web Photo Album

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Oct 23 19:24:32 CDT 2000

You wrote that you're seeing a message about a JavaScript error. From that
alone I can't yet pick out the difference from other cases, sorry.

Two good escalation tests are the one-or-all-files test... trying that new
command on a simpler folder of files. After that it would be good to test
the integrity of the command by reinstalling.

(Hmm, I'm assuming you actually have Fireworks and Dreamweaver in
communication there, so they can find each other... if you can't even hit
the "Optimize in Fireworks" button for a graphic, then that would point to
the programs not finding each other, although you'd usually see a specific
error message in that case.)

jd