[thelist] CF: Fusebox question

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Oct 24 06:37:32 CDT 2000

I'm writing my first Fusebox app. Remarkably clean, but incredibly
hard to trace when one is used to using the browser's URL bar.

I have an index file with an include for app_globals, which contains
my datasource definition.

Every fuseaction is either cfincluded or cfmoduled into the index
page though a case statement. Why is it that a page that is cfmoduled
cannot access the datasource wheras the page that is cfincluded can?

It seems a shame of have to include app_globals in every query page,
when (to my mind at least) the point is to create a minimalist,
highly organized pseudo-object orient site.

I'd like to keep a single include of app_globals in the index page,
yet have the datasource available to every page. Can someone suggest
a method?

Thanks.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com