[thelist] Getting TWO emails from the List

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Oct 24 10:40:05 CDT 2000

*And* if you have 2 rules which send the same
mail to the same folder based on slightly
different criteria, eg

1 Title includes [thelist]; send to foo
2 Is sent to 'thelist at lists.evolt.org'; send to foo

... then folder foo gets 2 copies of everything.

Trust me. It's true.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com