[thelist] CF: Fusebox question

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Tue Oct 24 15:23:50 CDT 2000

CFModules don't have access to the Application scope - they require the
Request Scope, or you can pass them in manually.

Most of the insight I've gained is through unfortunate experience, and
wading through the massive amounts of email generated over the years from
the CF-talk mailing list
(http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists ).  These are also
mirrored on at news://fuseware.com/cf-talk if you prefer using a newsreader.
The Cold Fusion Forums (http://forums.allaire.com/DevConf/index.cfm) is also
a good resource.

The manuals and Forta books are invaluable, but the lists, newsgroups, and
forums keeps you up on the in-depth details.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com