[thelist] ImageReady and Netscape

Bret Daniel BDaniel at Chemnavigator.com
Tue Oct 24 17:18:22 CDT 2000

Hi,

try putting all of the buttons (products, B2B, etc) in 1 table cell, that
should avoid the spacing problems

-Bret Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Alessandro [mailto:Alessandro at bodytrends.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 3:08 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] ImageReady and Netscape

I sliced this up with ImageReady 2.0 and it looks ok on IE, but not on NN.
The problem is the second table cell. I set it to 100% so it will expand to
fit the window width, but it does not seem to like it. I tried assigning
cell widths, etc. but I don't seem to get it to work. Any ideas? (Arrr...
it's probably something really easy too)

http://web-dev.bodytrends.com/bt/images/eas/logoname_ea_newnavbar.html

TIA (working on tip...)

Alessandro
Alessandro at bodytrends.com