[thelist] ImageReady and Netscape

Andy Warwick andy.war at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 24 17:22:22 CDT 2000

Alessandro

Set the table to the full width (100%), and set fixed sizes on the other
cells *except* for the cell you want to expand; let that simply run as wide
as it will when the table expands. Those cells on the right of the table
should be right aligned, those on the left left aligned.

Secondly, odd as it sounds, try running the html code all in one line,
similar problems and simply playing with the line breaks helped a lot.

You might also want to play with the "nowrap" option.

If none of that helps, email me the files and I'll see what I can do.

HTH

Andy W