[thelist] Apache/Win32 not setting SCRIPT_NAME properly

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Oct 24 18:36:43 CDT 2000

Hi Ol,

I went through my archived mail and found it..  It's part of a thread from July...  I was a little off on the source of the problem,
but the thread should give you enough insight to get you squared away.

Forgive the long post, y'all, but I think it's necessary for the sake of continuity...  I even censored it.. heh heh...

Here goes..