[thelist] Apache/Win32 not setting SCRIPT_NAME properly

Oliver Lineham oliver at lineham.co.nz
Tue Oct 24 19:06:48 CDT 2000

At 18:36 24/10/00 -0500, you wrote:

>I went through my archived mail and found it..  It's part of a thread from
>July...  I was a little off on the source of the problem,
>but the thread should give you enough insight to get you squared away.

Thanks heaps for that!  It looks like bugs in both Apache *and* CF.  Apache
for one, because it doesn't set SCRIPT_INFO (definitely an Apache problem,
because it happens with PHP and Perl too) and maybe PATH_INFO properly.  CF
for another, because REQUEST_URI & FILEPATH_INFO are being dropped by CF
(according to allaire's forums).

I'm not sure I'll be able to solve the problem, but at least now I know
better what's going on.

>CENSORED me in the goat-CENSORED...

*ROTFLMAO*

</ol>

     v i b e   m e d i a    http://www.vibe.co.nz/
  po box 10-492              wellington, new zealand
  phone +64 21 210-7845         oliver at lineham.co.nz