[thelist] CSS and Netscape

s t e f || n o t a - b e n e . o r g stef at nota-bene.org
Wed Oct 25 09:17:39 CDT 2000

[sender: aardvark || date: 09:46 25/10/2000 -0400]
> > >this displays, with content, just fine for me (i assume)...
> >
> > Doesn't display for me with NN 4.75. I guess it's local to that version
> > number. I also run Millennium.
>
>OS *shouldn't* matter, at least different versions of win... if you
>were on a Mac, that might be different... for some reason i just
>assumed you were...

Sorry aardvark, but I had once a dHTML problem, and it only showed in
Win98, and neither in NT nor in 95.

A friend of mine who's a sysadmin for a large number of PC's told me that
even the same system version brings a different browser behavior from one
machine to the other, sometimes...

s t e f