CafePress Re: [thelist] Web Site Marketing Question

Rebekah Murphy bekah at nightvisions.com
Wed Oct 25 10:24:04 CDT 2000

I didn't put this in the last email, but if you sign up for a CafePress
account and put "nightvisions" as the referrer, I would appreciate it. I
signed up recently and don't have any actual items up, but I know quite
a few people who use it and have had good results.

Comments I've heard: Mugs and mouse pads look very good, "T" shirts have
that "iron-on" ring around the design when they first arrive, but it
goes away with one washing.

-Bekah