[thelist] Click here

Alessandro Alessandro at bodytrends.com
Wed Oct 25 13:48:46 CDT 2000

I think "click here" under (or as part of) an image is appropriate. The
average consumer does not always realize he/she can click on an image.
Click here as a mean of having someone click a text link is a bit
antiquated. There's something to say about the familiarity a consumer has
with the actual words as they visually scan the text of a page, especially
if the text/link colors are non-standard.'
Here's what *really* drives me insane! The words "Click Here" when they are
NOT links. ( as in 'Click here to go see our new pictures' //and pictures is
the link).

AHHHHHHH....

my .02$,

Alessandro