[thelist] comparing form data to database data

Tab Alleman talleman at autobex.com
Fri Oct 27 08:36:24 CDT 2000

Do you *have* to verify the range before doing the insert?

Cause otherwise you can just insert everything into the database, and then
do a:

SELECT * FROM Table WHERE (SubstitutesStartDate BETWEEN ActivityStartDate
AND ActivityEndDate) AND (SubstitutesEndDate BETWEEN ActivityStartDate AND
ActivityEndDate)

Making up column names here, but hopefully you get the idea.

hth