[thelist] Click here

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Fri Oct 27 12:16:56 CDT 2000

one could actually annoy other people with a wonderful sit without any
"very basic hints", like "click me" and stuff, and thus get the peoples
neural-activities increased 1 level (call it learning process)

If they want it, they'll find a way how to get it. sounds arrogant,
maybe even is, but on a basic level I think this would be -er-
'appropriate.

dave