[thelist] (no subject)

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Fri Oct 27 13:54:57 CDT 2000

Oh no, you explained it perfectly clearly. I had thought that this might be
causing the problem, but I had no way of testing it. As a matter-of-fact, I
was just doing some web searches on javascript and security, and you have
saved me a TON of reading. Thanks, Seb.

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"