[thelist] Unix and NT? Confusion? What? Help!!!

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Oct 30 14:18:52 CST 2000

I feel for ya, and though as much as I'd like to say, "call me" I can't, but
there's always the horse's mouth: http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

and if you poke around enough, MS does have a lot of distance learning stuff
on their site; but I'd also go pick up a couple MCSE books at Barnes&Noble
to get into the OS ....

(but yeah, you can call on me if yer really stuck =) )
sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/