[thelist] Automatic Slide Show

Mike S. Krischker muinar at gmx.net
Mon Oct 30 16:26:20 CST 2000

Hello

I'm searching for a sample script of a javascript slide show.

The one I currently had made an error on IE 5.5, so I took it down.

It has to run automatic, there sits a jpeg somewhere on the page
and all 7 seconds it changes to another one, 4 picture totally. The
scripts I keep finding on the web are all with buttons to forward to
the next picture, but I need one that runs like an animated gif.

Any hints appreciated,

TIA - Mike

Mike S. Krischker Muinar Internet Studios
Hd.Office CH-4009 Basel Heinrichsgasse 19
Bk.Office F-06300 Nice 19, Rue de la Préfecture
+41(61) 273 58 71 Fax +41(61) 273 58 70
http://muinar.com mailto:msk at muinar.com